We get it. You don’t want your personal information hanging out there for just anyone to see! This policy explains what kind of information we collect, how we use it, and how to contact us if you want it removed.
By using our site or accounts linked to our site you are giving us permission to use the information you provide to us.
Privacy of your Information
We promise not to sell your information to 3rd party vendors. We hate getting random sales calls too! We may, however, need to share your information internally or externally to a contracted vendor.
Here are a few reasons we might need to share your information:
Job Applications: We want to get all of the great info you provided in your application from the job board and sent to our Hiring Manager.
Responding to your questions: Sometimes we just don’t know it all, but we know someone who does. We might have you speak directly with the experts.
Fraud: We will definitely share information with authorities if we suspect fraud.
If you think you might want to modify or unsubscribe from our Marketing Communications list it’s totally cool. Just Click Here
PREMIER COOKIE DISCLOSURE
What exactly are cookies anyway?
An HTTP cookie is a small file stored by your web browser as you use the web. Each cookie holds a little bit of information allowing websites to remember things like your settings, whether you are logged in, or whether you have visited the site before.
We use them to see if our search function is working and what information most people are looking for.
If you think you might want to change your cookie settings at any time it’s totally cool. For more information about how to disable cookies in your browser, please visit the All About Cookies.org website.
Here is all that legal stuff they want us to tell you.
BY USING ANY OF OUR WEB AND SOCIAL MEDIA SITES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
Emery Sapp & Sons Inc. (ESS) provides information on our sites for informational purposes only and may alter it at any time. We do not guarantee the information for timeliness, accuracy, or completeness. Basically, we try our best to get things right, but we are human too and unintentional mistakes sometimes happen.
- System Requirements
You may contact us at email@example.com for information on which browsers our sites best support. Basically, if you still hear a dial-up sound when you connect to the internet or are still using AOL for your email, you might have problems accessing our site.
- Copyright and Trademark
© Emery Sapp & Sons Inc. (ESS). All rights reserved. Our trademarks and service marks are solely ours. Copyrights and material presented on our sites, including graphical images, are owned by ESS. Publication of materials on the site does not grant you any express or implied rights or licenses under any patents, trademarks, copyrights, or other proprietary or intellectual property rights. Basically, “just because it is on the internet does not mean it is free to use.” -Abraham Lincoln
- Limited Permission to Use Content
- After obtaining prior written permission from us, you may print, copy, and transmit approved site content under a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license for personal, non-commercial use.
- On all permitted printing, copying, or transmitting of site content, you must include the appropriate copyright or proprietary notices from our site.
- You may not alter in any way the format and contents of the information on our sites.
- You may not create derivative works of our sites or their contents.
Basically, if you want to use something of ours, just ask us. Really, we’re generally pretty cool with it.
Links and Mirroring
Establishing links or connecting to any of our sites from any other site is prohibited without our prior written consent. You may not mirror any content of our sites on another site or in any other media. Basically, don’t try and pretend to be us. It would be like showing up at the same party wearing the same outfit… Awkward!
Administration of Our Sites
User Content Posted on Our Sites
- Any user who posts content to one of our interactive sites grants us unrestricted, license to use, print, publish, sell, copy, distribute, make derivative works of and license others to use such content in any form or medium.
- We may, but are not required to, monitor user content.
- We reserve the fullest rights to edit or remove your content from, or terminate your access to, any of our sites for any reason, without prior notification to you.
- You are responsible for all user content that you “post” (for example, upload, display, submit or otherwise transmit) to any of our sites.
- You shall not harvest user data, modify site content or others’ postings, impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, or disclose the confidential or proprietary information of others.
- You agree to post only user content that you created or developed or that you have permission or authorization to post.
- You bear all risks associated with the use by anyone of content you post on any of our sites.
Basically, just remember that public comments are, well, public. Please use common sense!
Last updated: January 2019